Common concepts for all solitaires (terms)
When describing puzzle rules, certain puzzle terms are used. They are few, they are very simple and easy to remember.
- Basic card – this card is considered to be the basic card on which all cards of the same suit or different suits in ascending or descending sequence (lines) are stacked.
- Vertical stacks of cards – stacks of cards that are placed in a vertical row.
- Rising line – maps laid out with an increasing value of maps, for example, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.
- В the descending sequence is the same as the ascending line.
- Suit – maps of the same suit.
- Horizontal stacks of cards – stacks of cards that are laid out in a horizontal row.
- Krap is the name of the shirt of the card.
- Shop – part of the deck, which cards are used as additional.
Wrong line – cards laid out with increasing or decreasing the value of cards of different suits, for example, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, etc.
- Wrong sequence – the same as the wrong line.
- Dropping line – maps laid out with decreasing the value of maps, for example, 10, 9, 8, 7, etc.
- The down sequence is the same as a down line.
Correct line – maps laid out with increasing or decreasing the value of maps of the same suit, for example, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, etc.
- Package – several cards that are laid out on top of each other. Completed package – all cards of the same suit in the package.
- Solitaire has merged – all cards of solitaire are collected in their places and there are no more cards left to move.
- Blank space – a place that is free from a number of cards that were moved in the process of laying out the cards.
- Rank – the dignity or value of the map, for example, ace, lady, 4, 7, etc.
- Series – several maps laid out in a row according to certain rules.
- Start cards – cards on which begin to lay out the sequence of cards.
- Stop – the same as the package.
- Scoreboard – places where finished packages of maps are placed.
- Scoreboard – a package of cards open from the deck, which were unsuitable for solitaire.